Monday, September 27, 2010

mooBlog 27-9-2010: Something from a while back

This is something I wrote months ago, but never had the guts to post it then:

It's the best feeling in the world.
With a warm embrace and kisses, truly to believe is the best.

But, I'm grateful. You've made my whole life a whole lot easier.
A strong desire.
I'm extremely lucky. Being part of the spectacle, enjoying the bubbles.

Us sleeping, safely soft and unseen.
Sleeping and resting at one, with the folk I love best.

"What if we went to a nice place for dinner? Singing and dancing until we have peace within."

Life's mystery is discovering the test,
the gorgeous girl has given me a lot of hope.
Life is still a little bit hectic and mental, but love is the way to arrange the cure,
leading into an unknown world.

We can only imagine.

1 comment:

moo said...

Like I said, it was a few months back when I wrote that. Somethings in life should go unsaid. It was, you see, my grandfather who said to me "Only speak if you can improve on silence!"