Sunday, October 3, 2010

mooBlog 3-10-2010: Sleeping in Memories

Every night, I sleep in memories. Even after all of what I've written, after her not wanting any contact with me, I'm finding it still hard. Hard, because I was so caught up with the fight for what I thought was the right thing, I didn't even see that this could be a good thing. And, as much as it pains me to say it, it is a good thing. I've realised that the only person one can rely on is yourself. That's the way it should be too, for putting your own eggs in someone else's basket doesn't seem right from the outside. Love isn't blind, it's blinding. It's the weakness of man. It can cause you to doubt the person you are. I doubted myself, and changed things about me that I was so confident in beforehand.
As I say, my bed is made of memories. There has been times where my tears make a break for the surface. No more tears from me though. I've been told to move on, so I'd better bloody well do so.

No comments: