Saturday, January 15, 2011

mooBlog 15-1-2010: Ignored

Hello.

So, this is where this all stands:

Yes we've had some spills shall I say 
And I thought you were going to leave, but not that you'd evaporate
                                   - The Wombats

Ignored. Completely forgotten, informed of elapsed memory is me.

The worst part? That I still give a shit. That I'd give my right arm for the chance to even be friends, and to have her talk to me.

No. That's not the worst part. The worst part is I caused this through my immaturity; the fall of me. She'll never know how much of me I've changed since then and am working on making better. She did the right thing, let me know that as I was, there was a subconscious bigotry in me, reflected sometimes in my actions. I'll strive until it's gone, or at least until I don't care anymore.

No comments: